Tuesday, November 5, 2013

35 weeks...

Well we've gotten to 35 weeks now and I am seriously trying to NOT run out of steam...I think I can, I think I can..wait I KNOW I CAN!
God Bless my husband Jacob...he is such a blessing to me! Always helping when I know he's tired too! :)

35 weeks and we just got another ultrasound of the baby. This practice doesn't really PRIDE themselves on giving you good ultrasound keepsake pictures...but oh well! Here's our little bambino at 35 weeks



It's a side profile of the baby with the head on the right, arm over the face and then knees crossed up by the belly. Can't really SEE baby...but he/she is behaving and is HEAD DOWN so we can't complain :)

And here is mama at 35 weeks...that belly is dropping and starting to REALLY stick out! WOAH!

Won't be long now! Mom flies in on the 2nd of December, just after Turkey Day and the OSU victory over U of M :) We are also going to be putting our Christmas tree up early this year! BUSY BUSY!

No comments:

Post a Comment